Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Black Friday and Christmas Tree














































Since somebody (no names)wanted me to post about Black Friday i decided to. I took my camara but did not get very many pic. Erica picked me up at 4:10am and we went to meijer as our first stop and then met Jennifer there. From there it was around 19 store and 2 stops to eat in 15hrs. I got home around 8:30pm. The longest line was waiting to get into menards. We waited outside around 45min for the store to open and let me tell you when they opened the doors it was a pushing shoving yelling mess. The one pic is of the line outside menards. the others are of our van with all the packages when we were all done.









The other Pic are of us going to pick out our Christmas Tree. The boys thought it was a lot of fun cutting down the tree as usually we have a artifical one. we got the tree the Sat. after Thanksgiving. Now the boys want to know when the presents are going under.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still say that you are crazy

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Nice update!! (its about time LOL)

Tales of the Kiberts said...

hi kristy, i made it to your blog. what kind of tree is that? Caiden wants to see your angel.

Jess & Melanie Heer said...

Your tree looks so pretty! Those are really cute pics of you guys! I take it Lisa took them? Hope everyone is doing well!
~Melanie

Sharalyn said...

I like the pics with the kids on the ladder. That's pretty neat.

Well, Brooke, Shelly and I didn't wait until morning... we went at midnight to the Fremont Outlet Mall. That was pretty fun. We ran into a couple of long lines, but only one store did we decide not to wait. By 5:00 a.m., we were ready to go find a good place for breakfast and head back home.