Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bethany's Birthday






I know it has been forever and I only have one blog, but I wouldn't have that one if a certain someone didn't do it for me. Guess what that certain someone did this one also. Yesterday was Bethany's Birthday and we had a party for her. I will be sharing some of those pictures. Jess and Mel, Grandpa and Grandma, Todd and Erica, Gretchen and Mark, Lisa and all the kids. Bethany had a good birthday party. Oh yeah it was my birthday too and my wonderful husband said he was getting me a cake and throwing me a party. Haha sure it was Bethany's party.

2 comments:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

It's great to see an update Certain Someone!! Lisa actually did get a half decent pic of all the kids.

Jess & Melanie Heer said...

I can't believe how big Brandon looks sitting at his desk at school! How cute! I'm glad you finally updated your blog!!!
Talk to ya later....
~Melanie